These links to screenshot and video tutorials are directly related to LER recruiting policies and Handshake functions crucial to the on-campus recruiting process. A complete review of all of the following links, the completion of the quiz in Compass2g, and resume approval by LER Career Service staff is required before students can begin recruiting through LER.
Handshake Screenshot Tutorials
- I received an invitation to start using Handshake – now what?
- Why should I make my profile public?
- Default Notification Preferences for a Student
- I only see Fairs and Profile on the left hand side of my screen, how do I fix this?
- How do I sign up for an interview slot?
- How do I withdraw my job or interview application?
- If I delete or edit my document/s, will that affect my applications already submitted?
- How to change your email
- How to Change your Major or GPA as a Student
- How do I view the employers who will be at an upcoming career fair?
Handshake Video Tutorials
- Video: How to Search for, Save, and Apply to Jobs in Handshake
- Video: How to Edit a Document
- Video: Managing Work Authorization in Handshake
- Video: How to Upload a Document
A complete list of tutorials can be found on the Handshake Student Help page.