Race And Labor: Getting IT Right This Time
**SPECIAL SERIES – NO CERTIFICATE WILL BE RECEIVED**
Classes meet for six weeks on Wednesdays, 6-8PM and Saturdays, 2-4PM.
(Both days are required)
Week (1) Feb 3 and 6
– History of Race and Labor in the U.S.
Week (2) Feb 10 and 13
– The Political Economy of Race and Labor: Laws Determining Your Working Conditions
Week (3) Feb 17 and 20
– Internal Organizing: Strategizing for Strength Year-Around
Week (4) Feb 24 and 27
– Communication: Internal and External Practices to Control Your Narrative
Week (5) March 3 and 6
– Community Stewardship: Bridging the Union and Community’s Interests
Week (6) March 10 and 13
– Collective Bargaining: Power at the Table AND Outside the Table
Click here to register!