Senior Human Resources Director
Quaker Foods North America, PepsiCo
- Master of Human Resources and Industrial Relations – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2009
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2007
- Matt is the Sr HR Director for Quaker Foods North America business which is a part of PepsiCo. He leads the HR agenda across multiple functions through a team of HR professionals across the United States.
- For more than 140 years, Quaker’s brands have served as symbols of quality, nutrition and great taste. Quaker Foods North America makes, markets, distributes and sells a variety of iconic brands and products across several categories including examples such as Quaker Oats, Quaker Chewy Granola Bars, Quaker Rice Crisps, Cheetos Mac ’n Cheese, Pearl Milling Company pancake mixes and syrups, Cap’n Crunch cereal, Life cereal, Rice-A-Roni, Pasta Roni and Near East side dishes.
- Matt has over 13 years of progressive experience at large, matrixed organizations. He spent the first half of his career at General Mills in various roles of increasing responsibility before joining PepsiCo in 2016. At PepsiCo, Matt has held HR Business Partner roles with multiple business units across the company including PepsiCo Beverages North America.
- Matt currently resides in Chicago, Illinois with his Wife, Jen Van Tuyle Crocker (MHRIR 10), and their two children, Olivia and Nathan. Matt enjoys sports, music, and cooking for family and friends.