Now is the time for a world-class building addition.
Campaign Goal: $3.5 Million join
In our first building addition since 1960, we're transforming our learning space. The expansion will prepare students for the corporate world now and in the future.
about the project
Designed by architect Cordogan Clark and Associates, the renovation and 2,000 square foot addition will include a tiered classroom, active learning space, and a new terrace and plaza for outdoor gathering space. The building accessibility is improved dramatically with minimal change to our campus footprint.
The modern space will give students, faculty, alumni and guests a place to mingle after classroom activities and events.
Glass and natural light will highlight this open, accessible space branded for LER.
Part of the building addition, the tiered lecture hall will allow faculty to deliver cutting edge information in a modern, accessible setting.
Outdoor Terrance and Statue Plaza
The existing outdoor terrace will be revamped to provide a beautiful, green gathering space.
for students & faculty
modern & accessible
new & stylish
thanks to our donors
ISN’T IT TIME OUR BUILDING’S RESOURCES MATCHED OUR HUMAN RESOURCES?
make it happen
Join us in our commitment to provide the best education to the best students. The University of Illinois provost has committed to match every dollar for an additional $1 million raised - so your donation means that much more to our $3.5 million goal.
$1 Million provost match
Progress to Goal (includes LER savings): $3.2 Million
campaign goal: $3.5 Million
- $10,000 DONOR WALL – (21 of 25 donated)
- $25,000 ADMINISTRATIVE AND FACULTY OFFICES – (12 of 25 donated)
- $30,000 KITCHEN – a gift from the Newman family
- $40,000 STAIRCASE – a gift from Gerald Menzel
- $50,000 ACCESSIBILITY INFRASTRUCTURE – a gift from R. Wayne Anderson
- $100,000 ENTRYWAY – a gift from Emerson
- $100,000 LOBBY – a gift from PepsiCo
- $400,000 OUTDOOR TERRACE AND STATUE PLAZA – a gift from Dr. Carl Soderstrom and family in honor of Reuben Soderstrom
- $150,000 CLASSROOM
- $250,000 TIERED LECTURE HALL – a gift in memory of Nancy Puccini, AM 87
*All naming opportunities are subject to Board of Trustees approval. Current named areas, including the Wagner Education Center, rooms and lounge in the recruiting suite, Walte Franke administration suite, Feuille faculty suite and Fleming Conference room, will remain named.