Enhance your professional qualifications with online classes from LER.
LER alumni are invited to enroll in online classes. Each course is taught by an LER faculty member or subject-matter expert over 8 weeks (Fall and Spring term) or 6 weeks (Summer term).
You can combine three courses of your choice to receive a Graduate Certificate.
We offer classes like:
- LER 593 – Quantitative Methods in HR (Statistics)
- LER 590CM – Change Management
- LER 595 – Managing Diversity Globally
- LER 522 – Government Regulation
- LER 542 – Collective Bargaining
- LER 545 – Economics of Human Resources
- LER 561 – Compensation Systems
- LER 565– Human Resource Management and Strategy
- LER 590FBM – Fundamentals of Business and Management
- LER 590NPH – Negotiation Principals in HR Context
- LER 597– Employee Motivation and Performance
For more information, contact LER.