Co-Founder and Principal
People Spark Consulting
MHRIR, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2005
BA, Economics and Music, Wittenberg University, 2004
- Erin co-founded People Spark Consulting in 2018, where she works with small- and mid-sized businesses throughout the United States to grow their businesses through practical and smart HR strategies. Her career experience has involved coaching and consulting executives, leaders and managers in manufacturing, corporate, and international environments.
- Began career with General Mills in manufacturing facilities throughout the US, before moving into a role in Recruiting
- In 2015, joined Land O’Lakes to support the Purina Animal Nutrition Sales team across the US. During this time with Land O’Lakes, provided consulting support in Egypt on a short-term assignment for an agricultural organization.
- Certified through the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) as a Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP).
- Erin resides in the greater Minneapolis-St. Paul area with her husband, and fellow alummnus, Joe, MHRIR 2004, and three children