Enhance your professional qualifications with online classes from LER.
LER alumni are invited to enroll in online classes beginning in Spring 2016. Each course is taught by an LER faculty member or subject-matter expert over 8 weeks.
- LER 593 – Quantitative Methods in HR (Statistics)
- LER 590CM – Change Management, Jim Schultz
- LER 595 – Managing Diversity Globally
- LER 542 – Collective Bargaining
- LER 545 – Economics of Human Resources
- LER 561 – Compensation Systems
- LER 562 – Human Resources Staffing and Planning
- LER 568 – Firm Performance in HR Management
- LER 590E – Government Regulation and Employment Law
- LER 590FBM – Foundations of Business and Management
For more information, contact Katherine Eriksen by email or call 217-244-1211.