Manager, Human Capital
Ernst & Young LLP
MHRIR, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2006
BS, Management, Minor in Economics, University of South Florida
- Mr. Pickard brings both a consulting and industry perspective to his over 13 years experience in human resources. He has led and participated in a variety of human resource activities involving HR service delivery, technology, organizational design, performance development, change management, and training development.
- Led a team to develop business requirements, select, and implement an HR Cloud technology solution for HRIS, Payroll, Recruitment, Onboarding, Talent Management, and Compensation Management.
- Managed a team in the development of career path and learning model tied to employee competencies for functional roles associated with a large, long term SAP implementation and support teams.
- Aligned organizational design to new operating model and mapped job grades to competency model behavioral indicators for job certification process at large defense contractor.
- Led team through the organization design, including modeling for reductions and force and tracking to the expected model for the integration of two grocery and distribution networks.
- Led the HR work stream in the assessment and design phases, including the organizational design, for a shared service organization for a global mining company with over 15,000 employees.
- Led the assessment for expanding the scope of services and number of business units participating in the HR shared services at an aerospace and defense company.
- Worked with C-suite leadership as part of a PMO throughout the RFP development and proposal response stages with the goal to outsource finance, human resources, and information technology functions.
- Led a PeopleSoft PeopleTools development team in the assessment, development and implementation of a customized attendance tracking application enabling client to focus on higher return job functions.
- Led the development of a schedule bidding application in PeopleSoft PeopleTools impacting the way 21,000 employees bid for weekly schedules for a telecommunications company.
- Co-led the development, testing, and implementation of a Kronos Workforce Central upgrade from V6.0 to V6.1 for approximately 56,000 employees.
- Documented job impacts of a large scope SAP implementation and interviewed C-suite and executive management to determine leadership alignment at a nuclear facility.