Faculty & Staff Directory
Visiting Lecturer, School of Labor & Employment Relations
- Ph.D., Human Resource and Industrial Relations, University of Illinois, 2011
- M.S., Policy Economics, University of Illinois, 2004
- M.B.A., Information Management, National Taiwan University, 2003
- B.A., Information Management, National Taiwan University, 2001
Fang's research focuses on issues related to the long-term well-being of the working population, including health insurance coverage dynamics, impacts of compensation practice changes on wage patterns and inequality within the firm, and how the earnings volatility throughout the life cycle influences the value of education.
- LER 523: Organizational Fundamentals for HR/IR Professionals
- LER 569: Power and Influence for HR Managers
- LER 570: Leadership for HR Managers
Fang's work "The Dynamics of Health Insurance Coverage" was awarded the outstanding student paper by the Health Care Industry Council in the 2010 Annual Meeting of Labor and Employment Relations Association.
Visit Professor Fang's personal website for working papers and a curriculum vitae.
To reach Mr. Fang:
19 LER Building
504 E. Armory Avenue
Champaign, IL 61820
(217) 265-0954; (217) 244-9290 fax