Faculty & Staff Directory
Program Director, Hazardous Material Training Program
School of Labor & Employment Relations
- M.S. in Agricultural Engineering, University of Illinois, 1999
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Clemson University, 1991
- Employed at LER since 2002
Manage all aspects of the Hazmat Program including program development and execution equipment maintenance & acquisition staff and instructors. Handle NIOSH, and NIEHS (Midwest Consortium) Grants.
Community Environmental Council & LEPC in Decatur, Macon County, IL
Piatt County LEPC Commitee
Eastern Illinois Safety Network (EISN)
Iowa Illinois Safety Council/National Safety Council
Past Work Experience
- Carolina, Power& Light Company (CP&L)
- Clemson University-Research Assistant – Weather Office
- Duke Power Company, Oconee Nuclear Site, Technical Specialist-Operations
- University of Illinois- Test Engineer for John Deere & Company
- Blank, Wesselink, Cook & Associates, Inc. – Mechanical & Environmental Engineering
- Active Illinois Master Gardener.
- Water skiing, white water kayaking/rafting, running, road bike (racing), mountain biking, snow skiing, and swimming.
To reach Ms. Aydt:
1112 W. University, Suite 202
Urbana, IL 61801
(217) 244-4099; (217) 265-5136 fax